From the backcountry to the boardroom, the Klean Kanteen vacuum insulated TKWide bottles keep drinks piping hot or icy cold. With the TK Closure™ internal thread design paired with TKWide caps and award-winning Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation, the TKWide is on the leading-edge of thermal performance.
With food grade 18/8 stainless steel construction and chip-resistant Klean Coat™ finish, the TKWide is tough enough to handle extreme conditions and everyday life.
- TK Closure internal thread design featured on bottles pairs with TKWide caps to increase thermal performance
- Climate Lock double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot for up to 14 hours or cold for up to 47 hours
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- BPA free
- Won’t retain or impart flavours
- Wide opening fits ice, fills and pours easily
- Leakproof Café Cap with swing-away loop
- 473ml (16 US fl oz)
- Weight (w/Cafe cap) 13.9 ounces (394.5g)
- Size (w/Cafe cap) H219.7mm x W76.2mm
- Opening diameter 66mm
- Shale Black (Matt finish)
Klean Coat™ powder coat finish is 4X more durable, chip-resistant and safe for people and planet. Not suitable for dishwasher use.
The Klean Kanteen Story
Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles.
1% For the Planet
As a proud 1% For The Planet member, Klean Kanteen have contributed more than £1.2 million directly to environmental organizations dedicated to preserving and restoring wild places.
A certified B Corporation
Klean Kanteen are part of a movement of more than 2,000 global companies that meet high standards of social and environmental transparency, accountability and performance. Klean Kanteen strive to create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, working hard to do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world.
Klean Kanteen TKWide 473ml Vacuum Insulated Bottle - Shale Black (Matt)
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging, and complete with any tags. This does not affect your statutory rights.