Mintie 500ml Polished Stainless Steel Drinks Bottle
- The Mintie 500 is the perfect safe and environmentally sound drinks bottle with the capacity to carry 500ml (17.6 fl oz) of liquid.
- Healthy - durable, and odour free
- Safe - each bottle is made from 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Sustainable - bamboo and stainless steel lid
- BPA, Phthalate and Plastic Free
- Dishwasher safe (the lid is to be hand-washed)
- Beautiful - a sleek but simple design with an laser etched Mintie logo
The Mintie 500 reduces the need for disposable plastic bottles and is the perfect eco-cool choice for all your hydration needs.
Strong, lightweight and built to last the Mintie 500 is made with the highest quality 304 food-grade stainless steel. With its sleek but timeless design this water bottle is essential for all your drinks on the go and at home. Whether in the office, at school or on a hike the Mintie 500 is your ideal companion.
The bottle has a polished finish with no extra paints or materials to chip or peel, making it even more environmentally sound.
The Mintie 500 has a screw on lid and a stainless steel handle for ease of carrying and opening. The bottle is made from a single layer of stainless steel, making it very lightweight (therefore not insulated) and ideal when backpacking or travelling to work.
Toxin, BPA and Phthalate FREE - the Mintie 500 is completely plastic free, there is a BPA free silicone seal in the lid to ensure further water tightness.
All Mintie products arrive in a 100% recyclable cardboard carton, wrapped in recyclable paper for protection. No plastic packaging used.
The Mintie 500 is good for you and good for your environment, making it the all round smart drinks bottle choice.
Not suitable for the microwave.
1 Year Guarantee
Mintie 500 measures 19cm by 7cm approximately
Mintie Stainless Steel Drinks Bottle - 500ml
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.