Patch organic strips are the natural approach to wound care. Patch bamboo plasters are made of 100% certified organic bamboo fibre and are 100% compostable.
Scientific research has found that coconut oil has a myriad of natural healing benefits for the skin, including antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Coconut oil works at reducing inflammation and keeping the skin moisturised to help regenerate new skin cells. It is 100% safe and effective with no known side effects or toxicity.
- Patch bamboo plaster for kids
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- the patch tube is made from recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural Colour dye. The tube is made to be 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is compostable.
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre.
Pack contains 25 plasters.
Have you also seen our Patch Biodegradable Bamboo Plasters in Natural?
Patch Biodegradable Bamboo Plasters for Kids
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Orders are dispatched next working day (Mon-Fri). For delivery please allow a further:
Standard UK delivery : 2-5 working days
Priority UK delivery : 1-2 working days
Europe Tracked & Signed for: Expected 5-7 working days
Collection service available from Clitheroe, please refer to FAQ's for further information.