This simply chic, beautifully hand woven bag is made from 100% natural jute in the Dinajpur area of rural Bangladesh.
Size 40cm x 40cm
Made by a women's uplift programme, establishing a just and poverty free society through the economic empowerment of women.
From the Turtle Bags range, putting human rights is at the top of their agenda. Registered importers with BAFTS and as such commited to the 10 Principles of Fair Trade Organisations
1. Creating opportunities for economically disadvantaged producers.
2. Transparency and accountability.
3. Fair trading practices.
4. Payment of a fair price.
5. Ensuring no child labour / forced labour.
6. Commitment to non-discrimination, gender equity and freedom of association.
7. Ensuring good working conditions.
8. Providing capacity building.
9. Promoting fair trade.
10. Respect for the environment.
Red and Black Hand Woven Jute Bag
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.