Reusable bamboo straws individually hand crafted and harvested by local artisans at a small, family-run farm in rural Vietnam. These bamboo straws are an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to plastic, made without the need for any harmful pesticides or chemicals. The entire process is safe, non-toxic and completely organic.
Jungle Straws are fully biodegradable and 100% organic. They are grown and handcrafted in rural Vietnam. The entire bamboo stalk is used to make these straws ensuring there is little or no wastage. This means that Jungle Straws have mixed diameters due to the naturally varying thickness of the plant, making them perfect for a wide variety of different drinks.
- 100% Organic & Biodegradable
- BPA Free - No chemicals or pesticides used to grow our bamboo
- Perfect for use at home, and in restaurants, bars, pubs or hotels
- Fully reusable hundreds of times... if not more!
- Plain - without engraving.
- To clean, we recommend simply running warm soapy water through the straws until the water runs clear. Use one of our cleaning brushes for a more thorough clean. Bamboo straws can be cleaned in a dishwasher although we recommend washing by hand. Please see our Care Guide for further information.
Trade discounts available for restaurants, bars, pubs or hotels - For quantities of 50 (or more) straws, please request a quote via our Contact page.
Reusable Bamboo Straws
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging, and complete with any tags. This does not affect your statutory rights.