Toockies Scrubbers by Lavinia
TOOCKIES scrubbers are made of raw, GOTS certified organic cotton and natural jute plant fibers.
- The scrubbers are a fantastic plastic-free alternative to a plastic sponge/scourer.
- Toockies are non abrasive and non scratching.
- Toockies Scrubbing Cloths can be used on pots, pans, sinks, bathrooms and even to clean your vegetables.
- The cloths are very durable and machine washable.
- Toockies scrubbers are made of raw and untreated plant materials, and are therefore compostable and bio-degradeable
- These products are handmade under FAIRTRADE conditions near Kolkata in India. Each product has the name of the knitter handwritten on the reverse.
- All products are not tested on animals and vegan.
- Toockies Scrubbers considers all ethical aspects by being organic, Fairtrade and sustainable.
- Size: APPROX 19 x 19 CM
All Toockies products are Fairtrade certified, and the cotton is GOTS certified.
The women who participate in this project are taught how to knit at a local community center, where a bathroom has been built just for them. The knitters and their children are also given access to a free medical check up on-site. Handmade in India by women in a fairtrade project, managed by a local NGO called “Promise Charitable Trust”
Toockies Handmade Scrubbing Cloths
Should you wish to return an item, please do so within 14 days from receipt of purchase. Please ensure goods remain unopened / unused and in their original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Orders are dispatched next working day (Monday to Friday). For delivery please allow a further:
UK Standard delivery: 2-5 Working days.
UK Priority delivery: 1-2 Working days.
Europe Tracked & Signed: Expected 5-7 working days.
Collection from OceanClear Clitheroe - Available Monday to Friday, during restricted hours. Please refer to our FAQ's for further information.